Friday 30 March 2012

Evaluation - Question 3 (Part 1)




I have decided to create a magazine cover that promotes my film 'Lucid'. I used Photoshop to do this however this was my first time using Photoshop so my skills are not excellent. The title of the magazine is 'Teen Dream Magazine' which will be a magazine directly aimed at teenagers so this will reach my target audience perfectly. This magazine will be distributed in local corner shops so that teenagers can pick them up easily and in big major super markets for loads of people to see. The magazine is about current films and music in the charts which many teenagers are interested in so they are likely to read this magazine. 'Lucid' takes up the front cover so that it will be the first thing that you will see. I have added a picture of Mark so the audience can instantly see the main character and next to him i wrote "Hollywood's new hottest actor" which will attract people to watch it if this man is going to become a big hit in Hollywood. I used bring eye catching colours like the yellows and blues in the title so that people will easily notice it because it stands out. Another thing that will attract the audience is because I added a positive review from The Sun Newspaper and this is a company that many people trust so they will trust the judgement for 'Lucid' and watch it. Distribution is a very important thing to think about because the distribution attracts the audience, and without any audience, you don't have a film. 

No comments:

Post a Comment